A lovely MacKenzie Tartan in the iconic Harris Tweed makes this lampshade a fantastic and striking addition to your home whether you’re of the clan MacKenzie or not!
This lamp shade looks striking as a table lamp, standard lamp, ceiling pendant light for the smaller room. Bottle lamp adaptors are also available for instantly making a lovely gin bottle or whisky bottle lamp (after you’ve enjoyed the gin of course!). If bought together a discount will be applied at checkout.
This MacKenzie Tartan Harris Tweed is mainly mid brown and blue with white overchecks and and will fit beautifully into your Scottish decor.
This MacKenzie Tartan Harris Tweed Lampshade is carefully handmade in our workshop in Inverness in the beautiful Highlands of Scotland.
The lampshade can be made in either a drum or oval shape with a rolled edge. The Harris Tweed Orb authentication label sewn to the front of the shade. Our own Lucy Wagtail heart shaped wooden button is attached beside the seam.
This lampshade is available in the following shapes and sizes (sizes are approximate):
- 20cms (8″) diameter x 18cms height
- 25cms (10″) diameter x 20cms height
- 30cm (12″) diameter x 21cms height
- 20cms diameter at widest x 13cm at narrowest x 20cms height
- 30cms diameter at widest x 22cm at narrowest x 21cms height
Custom options are available (please note that customised items are not returnable unless faulty).
- The height of your lampshade can be customised to suit your preference, please contact me to discuss if you’d like to use this service.
- Please let me know if you’d like the Orb authentication label in a different position or if you would prefer not to have the Orb label at all.
Matching cushion covers are also be available here.
Harris Tweed is, of course, the iconic brand of tweed that is only made on the island of Harris lying off the west coast of Scotland in the Outer Hebrides. Find out more about Harris Tweed by visiting the Harris Tweed Authority website.