A MacKenzie tartan Harris Tweed lampshade. This gorgeous check incorporates brown, beige, navy in the check with a red and white overcheck. This lamp shade looks equally as lovely as a table lamp, standard lamp, floor lamp or ceiling pendant light.
If you would like to use your new lamp shade to make up a bottle lamp, remember to pop a bottle lamp adaptor into your basket too or take advantage of our specially priced 20cm lampshade and bottle lamp adaptor kit.
This very popular tartan of the MacKenzie clan would be a fantastic addition to any Scottish themed decor, seaside or beach decor and is also a good colour for Scandi themes.
Your lampshade can be made for either table lamp, floor lamp, pendant or ceiling light. The Harris Tweed Orb authenticity label is sewn to the lampshade in the position of your choice together with our own unique Lucy Wagtail wooden tag.
Standard dimensions for the drum shape are approximately as follows:
- 20cms (8″) diameter x 18cms height
- 25cms (10″) diameter x 20cms height
- 30cms (12″) diameter x 21cms height
- 35cms (14″) diameter x 21cms height
- 40cms (16″) diameter x 25cm height
- 45cms (18″) diameter x 25cm height
And for the oval shape:
- 20cm (8″) at widest, 13cm at narrowest and 18cm in height
- 30cm (12″) at widest, 22cm at narrowest and 21cm in height
- 40cm (14″) at widest, 29cm at narrowest and 25cm in height
This lampshade will fit either UK or European fittings.
If you are unsure of the colour please order a swatch to avoid any unnecessary returns.
Any lamp base is not included but may be available separately.
Find out more about Harris Tweed on the Harris Tweed Authority web site.