1. Personal information I collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised me to use to process your order and ship your parcel), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the UK
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the UK, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Microsoft 365 is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Except in exceptional circumstances (like where we am required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests, and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
7. Shipping Policy
Orders are generally ready for dispatch within 7 working days. Please allow extra time during busy periods such as Christmas. Our Lucy Wagtail Interiors fabrics are printed to order by a third party and therefore any products using these or fabrics purchased by the metre will have an extended lead time, please allow 21 days for dispatch. This extended lead time will also apply to Lucy Wagtail Interiors designed wallpapers.
Domestic shipments (UK) are dispatched by via Royal Mail or other carefully chosen couriers. Parcels are tracked and may require a signature on delivery. Domestic (UK) transit times vary between 1 and 5 working days depending on the service chosen. Please select your preferred shipping option when placing your order.
You will be advised of anticipated transit times if the destination is outside the UK. International parcels are sent through DHL, Parcelforce or by Courier.
8. Returns Policy
All our products are handmade by the team at Lucy Wagtail Interiors and made to order, therefore are non-returnable and non-refundable unless faulty.
If you are in any doubt as to colour matching, please ask for a swatch, we are happy to provide up to three swatches free of charge. Thereafter there will be a charge of £1.00 per swatch.
Refunds for faulty items are only processed after inspection. Please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order and prior to returning the items(s), authorisation for return must be confirmed prior to your posting the item.
All items must be returned in their original packaging and be in an unused state.
If you wish to return an item please contact me by email at [email protected]. Orders will not be processed for a refund without prior discussion.
9. How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Irene Massey, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected]. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Irene Massey, Lucy Wagtail, Bracadale, Upper Knockbain Raod, Dingwall, IV15 9NR